The San Francisco Fire Department allows visits to neighborhood Fire Stations to interested educational and community groups. All visits must first be processed and approved through the Office of the Chief of Department.
To submit a request to visit a SFFD Fire Station, please complete the Fire Station Visit Request Form.
This form is reserved for Group Visits only.
The following guidelines regarding Group Station Visits have been implemented in an effort to ensure the safety of the visiting groups and to assist Company Officers with better time management in fulfilling their community service duties:
- All Group Visits must be scheduled through the Chief's Administrative Officer with at least 10 business days advance notice.
- Groups with Children shall be limited to a Maximum of 25 Children plus Adult Chaperones.
- Children must be at least 5 years old.
- Groups with Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by at least 1 Adult Chaperone for every 5 Children.
- No more than one Group Visit will be allowed to a Station on any given day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- A Release of Liability Form must be completed for each visitor.
Release of Liability Forms must be presented to the Fire Station Company Officer at the time your scheduled visit.
There is a separate Release of Liability Form for Adults and a Release of Liability Form for Children (under 18 years).
Please ensure that all forms are properly signed by the appropriate party.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Administrative Officer.