Fire Commission Home
the Official Web Site of the
Statement of Purpose
It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2017 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
- 2016-01 FC Resolution to accept funds from AAA
- 2016-02 FC Resolution to accept funds from Fireman's Fund
- 2016-03 FC Resolution to accept funds from Estate of Woo
- 2016-04 FC Resolution to accept funds from Estate of Pastor
- 2016-05 FC Resolution to accept funds from FEMA to purchase new dive boat
- 2016-06 FC Resolution to accept funds from FEMA to purchase fire investigation equipment
- 2016-07 FC Resolution to donate retired pick-up truck to SF Firefighters Local 798 to be used for Toy Program
- 2016-08 FC Resolution to accept FEMA Funds to Hire Thirty-Six Firefighters
- 2016-09 FC Resolution to accept Port Security Grant to Purchase a Rapid Deployment Dock System