Fire Commission Home
the Official Web Site of the
It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2016 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
- 2016-01 FC Resolution to accept funds from AAA.pdf
- 2016-02 FC Resoluation to accept funds from Fireman's Fund.pdf
- 2016-03 FC Resolution to accept funds from Estate of Woo.pdf
- 2016-04 FC Resolution to accept funds from Estate of Pastor.pdf
- 2016-05 FC resolution to accept funds from FEMA to purchase new dive boat