Fire Commission Home
the Official Web Site of the
Statement of Purpose
It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2017 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
- Resolution 2017-01 FC Resolution requiring all members take the Biennial Harassment Prevention Training
- Resolution 2017-02 FC Resolution to accept FEMA funds to purchase Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Resolution 2017-03 FC Resolution to donate decommissioned ambulance to the San Francisco Unified School District's Health Academy at John O'Connell High School