Request Fire Station Visit
VISITS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER TIME
The San Francisco Fire Department allows visits to neighborhood Fire Stations to interested educational and community groups. All visits must first be processed and approved through the Office of the Chief of Department.
The following guidelines regarding Group Station Visits have been implemented in an effort to ensure the safety of the visiting groups and to assist Company Officers with better time management in fulfilling their community service duties:
- Groups with Children shall be limited to a Maximum of 25 Children plus Adult Chaperones
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Groups with Children between the ages of 5 and 7 years must be accompanied by at least 1 Adult Chaperone for every 5 Children
- No more than one Group Visit will be allowed to a Station on any given day
- A Release of Liability Form must be completed for each visitor
To submit a request to visit a SFFD Fire Station, please complete the form below. Requests must be submitted at least TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR to the date you are requesting your visit. Please note that all dates are subject to availability.
This form is reserved for Group Visits only.
Release of Liability Forms must be presented to the Fire Station Company Officer at the time your scheduled visit.
Please ensure that all forms are properly signed by the appropriate party.
- Release of Liability Form - Adults (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Adults - SPANISH (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Adults - CHINESE (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children - SPANISH (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children - CHINESE (PDF)
- Fire Station Locations
For questions or assistance, please contact:
Phone: (415) 558-3403 | Fax: (415) 558-3407