Request Fire Station Visit
The San Francisco Fire Department allows visits to neighborhood Fire Stations to interested educational and community groups. All visits must first be processed and approved through the Office of the Chief of Department.
The following guidelines regarding Group Station Visits have been implemented in an effort to ensure the safety of the visiting groups and to assist Company Officers with better time management in fulfilling their community service duties:
- Groups with children shall be limited to a maximum of 25 children plus adult chaperones
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Groups with children between the ages of 5 and 7 years must be accompanied by at least 1 adult chaperone for every 5 children
- No more than one group visit will be allowed to a station on any given day
- A Release of Liability Form must be completed for each visitor prior to station visit
How to Request a Fire Station Visit
1. Submit a request to visit a SFFD Fire Station using the form below. Requests must be submitted at least TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR to the date you are requesting your visit. Please note that all dates are subject to availability.
This form is reserved for educational and community group visits only.
2. Complete and return the Release of Liability Form for each visitor.
- Release of Liability Form - Adults (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Adults - SPANISH (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Adults - CHINESE (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children - SPANISH (PDF)
- Release of Liability Form - Children - CHINESE (PDF)
*Release of Liability Forms not received 24 hours prior to your station visit will result in your visit being rescheduled. Fire Station Officers cannot receive liability forms on day of visit.
All forms must be submitted prior to station visit by email or fax to: