It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2021 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
- 2021 Regular Commission Meeting Calendar
- Notice of 2019 Completion of Implicit Bias Training
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
*The Fire Commission will continue to meet remotely until the SIP orders have been lifted.