It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2023 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- Notice of 2019 Completion of Implicit Bias Training
- Notice of Change of Venue - Regular Commission Meeting October 12, 2022
- Final Admin Appeal Rules
- Draft Rules and Regulations
- Notice of Action Item on Agenda for 9/13/23 Commission Meeting - Appeal Rules and Rules and Regulations
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
Click here to view the 2023 Regular Commission Meeting Calendar.