Thank you for your interest in the San Francisco Fire Department Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT), a community based training program dedicated to a neighbor-helping-neighbor approach.
Enrollment is Easy!
1) Check the Calendar and pick a training that suits your schedule
2) Register for the training on Eventbrite
3) Come to the training prepared to fill out Volunteer Enrollment forms and paperwork
Bring the following items with you on enrollment/training day
1) Letter from Employer or a utility bill to show you work or live within San Francisco
2) Photo Identification Card to verify San Francisco address*
* Identification requests are for local residency verification only - Information collected remains private and confidential and is not shared with other government agencies or organizations.
Please contact us with any questions!
Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT)
Phone: (415) 970-2022
NERT Class Sign-Up Hotline
Phone: (415) 970-2024
Explore the links below for more information: