Support the SFFD
Your tax-deductible donations will help protect the health of San Francisco and support the most vulnerable, including individuals, families, and local businesses.
Donations will directly support:
Critical facilities and supplies needed to protect the health of all San Franciscans in the face of COVID-19.
Taking care of our most medically and economically vulnerable neighbors, including individuals who must isolate per public health guidance and those facing economic hardship or a housing crisis related to COVID-19.
Local residents or visitors disproportionately affected by the current public health crisis.
Donations of any amount can be made. Donations over $100 will be acknowledged on the SFFD website.
What to do
1) All donations must be received with the Donation Disclosure Form completed:
2) Please mail your gift in the form of a check to "The SFFD" .
Checks and the above form can be mailed to:
San Francisco Fire Department
Attn: Finance Division
698 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Donate in-kind goods
The SFFD is accepting in-kind donations of critically needed new (unused/unopened/not expired) items to support the efforts of our Community Paramedicine Units:
- Packaged snacks that are newly purchased (eg not nearing expiration)
- Bottled water or other shelf stable drinks
- Socks (new only please)
- Lightly used shoes, pants, shirts, sweatshirts and jackets (men’s and women’s, all sizes)
We greatly appreciate your generous support!
Please direct questions to email@example.com or (415) 558-3553.