SFFD Fiscal Year 2021-22 and 2022-23 Budget Process
In accordance with Board of Supervisors Ordinance 294-19 and Administrative Code Section 3.3, this page is designed to provide the current documentation and information on the Fire Department’s budget submittal for the FY21-22 and FY22-23 budget process. The deadline for submittal by the Fire Department to the Mayor’s Office is February 22nd, 2021.
All City Department budget information can be centrally found on the Controller’s website.
SFFD Operating Budget FY20-21 and FY21-22
Wednesday, January 13 2021 at 9:00 am
- Item 5 – Presentation on Budget Instructions and Process
- Item 6 – Presentation on Capital Budget Request
- Item 6 – Capital Budget Request
Wednesday, January 27 2021 at 5:00 pm
- Item 5 – Presentation on Budget Priorities and Discussion
- Item 5 – SFFD Base Budget Overview
Wednesday, February 10 2021 at 9:00 am
- Item 6 – Presentation on Budget
- Item 6 – SFFD Budget Draft
Until further notice, Fire Commission meetings are being held by Webex pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders, and the Mayoral Proclamations Declaring the Existence of a Local Emergency. During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) emergency, the Fire Commission’s regular meeting room at City Hall is closed, and meetings of the Fire Commission will convene remotely.
Watch live at SFGovTV
Participating During Public Comment: By Phone
Public Comment Call in number is:
Access Code: 146 991 3895
Members of the public will have opportunities to participate during public comment. The public is asked to wait for the agenda item before making a comment on that item. Comments will be addressed in the order they are received. When the moderator announces that the Commission is taking public comment, members of the public can:
1. Raise hand” by pressing * 3 and you will be queued.
2. Callers will hear silence when waiting for your turn to speak. Operator will unmute you.
3. When prompted, callers will have the standard three minutes to provide comment.
- Ensure you are in a quiet location.
- Speak clearly.
- Turn off any TVs or radios around you.
Public comment can be made in advance of the meeting or during it. Please visit the Fire Commission’s website for additional information.
All Fire Commission meetings are archived at SFGTV.