Fire Commission Home
the Official Web Site of the
It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2019 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
- 2019 Regular Commission Meeting Calendar
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
- Draft Discipline Appeal Amendments
- FC Resolution 2019-02 Commending Chief of Department Joanne Hayes-White for her Outstanding Service
- Notice of Commission Action regarding the announcement of Chief of Department, Jeanine Nicholson
- Resolution 2019-01 Safe Coast Task Force
- Resolution 2018-01Acknowledging the heroic efforts by members who responded to the 4 alarm fire on 3/17/18
- Resolution 2018-02 Enhancing the Peer Support Services/Unit
- Change of Venue, November 13, 2018, 9:45 a.m., SFFD Headquarters, 698 2nd Street, Room 102, San Francisco, CA, Re: File Nos.: 2018-04 and 2018-05
- Change of Venue, November 7, 2018, 10:30 a.m., SFFD Headquarters, 698 2nd Street, Room 102, San Francisco, CA, Re: File No.: 2018-01 Appeal of Suspension
- 2018 Procedural Rules Governing Trial of Discipline Cases
- Draft Changes to Procedural Rules Governing Trial of Discipline Cases (Action to be taken on November 14, 2018, 5:00 p.m. Regular Meeting)
- Change of Venue, September 25, 2018, 10:00 a.m., Commission Retreat/Special Meeting, South Beach Harbor, Pier 40 A, The Embarcadero, First Floor Conference Room, San Franciso, CA 94107
- July 11, 2018, Regular Meeting is canceled
- Resolution 2017-01 FC Resolution requiring all members to take the Biennial Harassment Prevention Training