Fire Commission Home
the Official Web Site of the
It is the responsibility of the Fire Commission to ensure that the San Francisco Fire Department effectively implements its Mission.
- 2018 Annual Statement of Purpose
- Fire Commission Statement of Incompatible Activities
- SFFD Climate Action Plan FY12/13 (PDF)
- 2018 Commission Meeting Calendar
The Fire Commission meets at City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102 on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
The 2nd Wednesday will start at 9:00 a.m. in Room 416 and the 4th Wednesday will start at 5:00 p.m. in Room 400.
- Resolution 2017-01 FC Resolution requiring all members take the Biennial Harassment Prevention Training
- Resolution 2017-02 FC Resolution to accept FEMA funds to purchase Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Resolution 2017-03 FC Resolution to donate decommissioned ambulance to the San Francisco Unified School District's Health Academy at John O'Connell High School