Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report concerns and complaints ...
How do I request information for ...
- Medical and Billing Records
- Fire Department responses to fires and other non-medical incidents
- Subpoenas for records and appearances related to official Fire Department business
- Public Records related to Division of Fire Prevention (e.g. property, permits, inspections)
- Public Records Requests / Sunshine requests relating to administrative matters
How do I make an online payment ...
How do I schedule ...
- A group fire station tour
- Fire Department visit to my school
- Fire Department participation at a community event
I am a resident, how do I ...
- Get involved with my Neighborhood Emergency Response Team
- Learn more about outdoor heating units on my property
- Learn more about smoke and or carbon monoxide alarms
- Learn more about fire extinguisher safety
I am a property owner, how do I ...
- Learn more about safety requirements for building owners
- Order a lockbox for my property
- Search for inspection, violation and permit history
I am a business operator / vendor / contractor, how do I ...
I am interested in Fire Department jobs, how I sign up for more information?
- Learn more about the application process and Fire Department openings
- H2 Recruitment FAQs
- H3 Recruitment FAQs
I don't know whom to contact.
- If you have questions about Fire Department operations or require assistance to reach the appropriate division, please contact the Administrative Officer at (415) 558-3403.